I love loaf cakes because you can just mix them up and throw them in the loaf tin. They are fairly straight forward to make and this one requires no icing, so it is minimum effort for maximum taste!
- 190g butter
- 190g plain flour
- 190g caster sugar or golden caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 30g greek yoghurt (plain yoghurt is also fine)
- 3tbsp runny honey
- 70g chopped walnuts
- Grease your loaf tin and line it with baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees
- Beat the butter and sugar together until smooth
- Add the eggs one at a time, beat
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well
- Add the yoghurt and mix together
- Add the honey and walnuts and mix it all together
- Pour the cake mix into your loaf tin and bake for about one hour
- Enjoy with a cup of tea!
How quick and easy was that?