If you love Oreos and you love brownies then this recipe is for you.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and line your brownie baking tray with grease proof paper
- Melt 250g of unsalted butter and 200g dark 70% cocoa chocolate (I put them in a dish on top of a pan of boiling water)
- In a separate bowl prepare mix 80g cocoa powder, 70g plain flour, 1tsp baking powder, 360g caster sugar and 4 eggs, beat this all together
- Once melted add your butter and chocolate mix to the bowl with the flour and eggs etc and beat until there is a silky consistency. Crush in some oreos (or nuts etc if you prefer)
- put some broken Oreo pieces on the bottom of your baking tray then pour in the mixture
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes so the brownies will remain a little gooey
- Eat and enjoy. Or continue eating like I do until they are all gone, then perhaps make some more.